[X2go-dev] Bug report: Session gets stuck after X server crash on client

Robin Green greenrd at greenrd.org
Wed Dec 15 20:28:04 CET 2010

Today my X server on my client machine crashed for an unknown reason, and after
that I was unable to reconnect to the X2go session that I had been trying to
reconnect to at the time of the crash. Until, that is, I spotted an errant
ssh process and killed it. After that, I could reconnect again.

Conclusion: x2goclient should always ensure that its child ssh processes will
die as soon as it is killed.

If the git repo appears as promised, I might fix this myself.

Regards,
--
Robin