[X2go-dev] X2GO and SSH

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Wed Dec 15 11:32:12 CET 2010

--[ UxBoD ]-- schrieb:

> Good morning, Alex
>
> I downloaded the zip file and expanded it into the directory where the x2go client source is.  I then ran qmake followed by mingw32-make release and it failed to find the lib ssh include files. It would appear they are actually in libssh/include/libssh so I copied them all upto the top directory. It got a bit further with compilation but now fails trying to find the ssh library. What am I doing so wrong Alex. This appears to be such a complicated compiled task; and I guess it is due to not having certain paths defined somewhere.

Hello,

It is not complicate at all. Please read careful my Howto and you'll
see, that it's very simple:

From    Re: [X2go-dev] X2GO and SSH 09.12.2010 17:44 by Oleksandr
Shneyder <oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de>

==============================

unpack this file and install libssh in mingw directory which shipped
with Qt SDK.

include/libssh/* -> mingw/include/libssh/
lib/libssh.dll.a -> mingw/lib/

you must provide libssh.dll and zlib1.dll with your build of x2goclient

As any other libraries libssh must be installed in include and lib dirs
from the compiler (mingw) not in your source tree.

regards,
--
Oleksandr Shneyder
Dipl. Informatik