[X2go-dev] recommending moderation of Eli's postings to x2go-dev (was: Re: PyHoca-GUI (graphical Python X2go client) ready for testing, only for the braves...)

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Dec 10 20:08:40 CET 2010

Dear list, dear Heinz and Alex,

On Fr 10 Dez 2010 19:04:26 CET "Eli K." wrote:

> *stop talking to the old dev team - look forward and try to become
> compatible to nx(4?) again - their server is much better.

It is only relatively nice to get to know Eli's opinion here, but I
may state here that I will certainly proceed cooperating with Heinz
and Alex. The joint work is very very futile. PyHoca-GUI is not a fork
at all, it is a contribution to X2go.

As earlier postings of Eli (or whatever his name is) have not been
very polite berfore and neither very contributive in terms of X2go
development, I recommend setting his mail address to moderated on the
mailing list. I know that esp. Heinz absolutely dislikes moderating
postings to this or any other X2go mailing list, but in his case I
think it a little bit of censorship would be quite appropriate!!!

Thanks,
Mike

AND: this list is for discussing about development issues around X2go,
thus this sub-thread ends with this posting!!! Please everyone, stay
with the primary subject of this thread. Do not let it be hi-jacked!!!

mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de