[X2go-dev] X2GO and SSH

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Mon Dec 6 20:38:07 CET 2010

Hello John,

Am 02.12.2010 17:49, schrieb John A. Sullivan III:
> Alex and Heinz, is there any version of X2Go available yet with libssh?
> Using plink (assuming it supports ASKPASS) would require an awful amount
> of hacking and conditional formatting of parameters.  A consistent,
> cross-platform API would be so much easier.  Thanks - John

There is a first version of x2go using libssh ready for testing. You'll
need to have the heuler repository added to your sources list:

# x2go testing repository:
deb http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/ heuler main

"heuler" is an additional reopsitory!

There too is a windows version of x2goclient using libssh ready for testing:

http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/windows/x2goclient-3.01-14-setup.exe

If you are looking for the source code, you'll find it as usual as
*.tar.gz file in the repository folders:

http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-heuler/x2goclient/x2goclient_3.01-14.tar.gz

We would like to invite you to test this new version and give us feedback.

I'll post this message also to the announcement list. Please keep in
mind, that we'll use this list for further announcements.

Regards,

Alex and Heinz