[X2go-dev] session suspend and reconnect; keyboard

Falk Hanus fhanus at bike24.net
Mon Aug 16 14:31:47 CEST 2010

Hello,
we use the x2goserver-home with ubuntu and debian lenny as x2go-Thinclients.

x2goserver:
nxcompshad 3.4.0-1-1
x2goagent 3.4.0-3-1
x2goserver 3.0.1-5
x2goserver-home 3.0.1-1
x2goserver-one 3.0.1-1

x2goclient:
pinentry-x2go 0.7.5-2
x2goclient 3.01-5
x2gothinclient 1.0.1-1
x2gousbmount 1.0.1-1

The main function of this system is the fast change between different
pcs with the same session. But sometimes we have to stop the session,
because after reconnect we doesn't got the screen.
The log-files say that the session is resumed.

What can i do to reconnect this session?
---

Another problem is the change of keyboard-settings. In the session
change the encoding we can only close the session and start a new one.

thank you, Falk