[X2go-dev] about x2goplugin

Mike Gabriel m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Aug 3 16:03:52 CEST 2010

On Di 03 Aug 2010 14:55:25 CEST M0E Lnx wrote:

> Yeah, the plugin has the same issue. But when the plugin, there is a
> warning right before it crashes. It says the network administrator has
> blocked Xming. which is weird, because I thought the new version
> didn't use xming anymore (maybe I was wrong) but when I fire up xming
> by itself to connect to x-forwarded ssh on the same box, it works just
> fine.

There you have your mistake... Ask your admins to support you with the
issue. It's your windows box's mandatory control system within the
firewall that hinders x2goclient from working properly...

Greets,

eMail-LeseSchreibStunde: wochentags 8h-10h
mail: m.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de