[X2go-dev] Binary packages for Fedora

Pavel Lisy pavel.lisy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:32:35 CEST 2010

Léon Keijser píše v Čt 08. 04. 2010 v 09:49 +0200:
> On Mon, 2010-04-05 at 18:23 +0200, Pavel Lisý wrote:
> > Hello guys
> >
> > Recently I've found this piece of software which is really missing.
> > Previously I've played with nomachine stuff but it is not fully free.
> > I would like to help with creating packages for Fedora. There is only
> > x2goclient-cli command-line (not finished yet)
> >
> >   I've tried it in Ubuntu but I'm little bit confused with too many
> > packages there. Have you any suggestion how to split it to packages?
> >
> > And what is necessary for server part and which version you suppose to
> > use for build like this (latest or older)?
>
> Hi Pavel,
>
> I noticed (just as you did, probably) that it's quite a big list of
> seperate packages. How about we co-maintain them? I've already submitted
> a review request for the QT client. If you each take picks, things might
> go a lot faster. I'm a little reluctant about reviewing eachother's
> packages, since we both have the same interest, so let's leave the
> reviews to somebody else.
I agree

> Let me know what you think :)
I want to start with this:

x2goserver - x2goserver (daemon and tools)

and then one of these:
x2goserver-home - x2goserver-one (One Node Edition - for single server usage)
x2goserver-one - x2goserver-one (One Node Edition - for single server usage)

After that I will see how it goes.

I hope I will have some time during weekend, I'm little bit busy now.

Thanks for cooperation :-)

Pavel