[X2go-dev] Binary packages for Fedora

Pavel Lisý pavel.lisy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:23:24 CEST 2010

Hello guys

Recently I've found this piece of software which is really missing.
Previously I've played with nomachine stuff but it is not fully free.
I would like to help with creating packages for Fedora. There is only
x2goclient-cli command-line (not finished yet)

  I've tried it in Ubuntu but I'm little bit confused with too many
packages there. Have you any suggestion how to split it to packages?

And what is necessary for server part and which version you suppose to
use for build like this (latest or older)?

Thanks

Pavel