[X2go-dev] running in Fedora

Léon Keijser keijser at stone-it.com
Thu Apr 1 17:41:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to run (and eventually, package) x2goclient-gtk in Fedora
(12). First of all, i can't compile it unless i run:

$ sh autogen.sh
$ sed -i 's:sigc++:parallel:' src/main_window.cc
$ ./configure && make && make install

Then after it compiles i can start the client, but it gives me an error
when trying to connect to an X2go server:

Connection failed
Unable to write: /home/leon/.x2go/ssh/socaskpassF7TVAV

The remote user is 'l.keijser' so i know it can't be a problem on the
server side. Actually, when i fire up a client in a Ubuntu virtual, all
works well.

I have checked the permissions on the .x2go/ssh directory (they are
created correctly) and even set them to 777, but with the same error.

Can someone tell me what's going on?

--
Léon