[X2go-dev] x2goclient-gtk doesn't start

Peter Vratny support at proserver1.at
Tue Sep 8 09:53:43 CEST 2009

Paul van der Vlis wrote:
> Robert Markula schreef:
>> user at client:~$ x2goclient_gtk
>> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Gio::Error'
>> Aborted
>> I could reproduce this error on another Ubuntu 9.04 installation.
> I don't have this problem on Debian Lenny.
> Maybe you can try an "strace x2goclient_gtk" ?
>
> Are here other people with Ubuntu 9.04?

I just installed and tested it:

x2goclient_3.01-2_amd64.deb
ubuntu 9.04 64bit (2.6.28-15-generix x86_amd)

is working. But I think to remember that some debs from within the
/ubuntu path of obviously-nice.de/deb didnt work and produce the error
above.

I have the lenny-repos included in my ubuntu install just for this
purpose (it installs pinentry as dependency) and afterwards disabled it
(I know aptpinnnig but.... lazy...)

yours
Peter

--