[X2go-dev] X2goclient in Debian?

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Sep 8 09:33:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

Would it be an idea to try to get X2goclient into Debian?

It will not be easy to get whole X2go in Debian, but X2goclient will not
be a big problem, qtnx is in Debian too:
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/qtnx

And I had another thought: if X2go would not 100% depend on the NX
libraries, it could be in Debian too. Maybe it's possible to make the
use of the NX libraries optional, I think X2go could work in a fast
local network without NX (like LTSP), and then X2go could be in Debian
too, and with that automatically in many other distributions like Ubuntu.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

btw: please post replies in the list.

--