[X2go-dev] x2goclient hangs on login

Sauron99 at gmx.de Sauron99 at gmx.de
Fri Oct 23 08:27:19 CEST 2009

Hi,
so let me see if I got this right now. The users which are in /etc/group have to be in the LDAP tree as well to guarantee that X2go works right?

Well Im sorry but im pretty new with LDAP and so I have just added my users with "adduser user x2gousers" like it is described in the manual. I would really love to try X2GO out with LDAP support to have the full functionality, especially the Thinclient things.

Basically I have just done what´s in the manual without giving a [LDAPMASTER URI] in the genconf Script and creatings the certificates. I have no idea how to check that LDAP is working correctly.

Greetings.