[X2go-dev] Debian Packaging (was: Re: Presentation)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Oct 11 18:19:03 CEST 2009

Dear X2go hackers and Debian packagers,

Am Mittwoch, den 07.10.2009, 21:13 +0200 schrieb Christian Kuelker:
> Xavier Oswald wrote:

[…]

> > Feel free to ask me to have a look if you think an x2go module is ready or
> > anything you want to know for having a good upstream - debian package match.

I just got confused that nxproxy is provided by the X2go archive [1] and
a package is already in the Debian archive [2].

Did you talk already with the maintainer if you could work together?

Bests,

Paul

[1] http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/pool-lenny/nxproxy/
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/n/nxproxy.html