[X2go-dev] Presentation.

Christian Kuelker christian.kuelker at cipworx.org
Wed Oct 7 21:13:16 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Oswald wrote:
> Since Im new here, I will at first present myself.
>
> My name is Xavier Oswald, Im a debian developer living in Strasbourg - France,
> and I will help getting x2go in debian.

Thanks for introducing yourself! Welcome on board ;-)

> I met Heinz last weekend during a debian-edu meeting and we get out what need to
> be done to be able to have x2go to debian, starting by the command line client
> and then going step by step with the others x2go tools.

Probably we should add here, that my idea at that meeting was, that
it would speed things up, if we release the x2go command line client
to CPAN.

Feel free to ask, if you have questions regarding CPAN modules. I
also can offer my help.

> Feel free to ask me to have a look if you think an x2go module is ready or
> anything you want to know for having a good upstream - debian package match.

Kind regards
Christian