[X2go-dev] Contact of X2go-community

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 26 11:33:27 CEST 2009

Dear list,
(Oleksandr in CC)

Am Dienstag, den 26.05.2009, 11:03 +0200 schrieb Paul van der Vlis:
> Paul Menzel schreef:

[…]

> But I don't like forums, and as long as a mailinglist excists and I am
> not the only one, I will not post in a forum ;-)
>
> My problem with forums is that you have to go there activily. And when
> there is no posting some time, you will forget it.
>
> Further, I like to write messages in my own application, and not in a
> webinterface what is different on every forum.

I am feeling the same as you. (I think I wrote the first message to this
list. ;-))

Oleksandr, sorry for putting you in CC and getting on your nerves.

Do you have an idea, how the X2go community could also offer support per
mailing list? I would expect a lot of potential testers and coders would
join because a list is the medium they are used to.

I do not know much about the X2go community. Maybe a developer could
subscribe to the list in the beginning until another person joins the
community who is knowledgeable enough to take this part as the list
moderator and bring topics up to the developers.

Thanks,

Paul