[X2go-dev] Contact of X2go-community

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue May 26 11:03:08 CEST 2009

Paul Menzel schreef:
> Dear list,
>

> I asked one oft the developer, what way to contact them they prefer.

Thanks for your question and posting the result!

But I don't like forums, and as long as a mailinglist excists and I am
not the only one, I will not post in a forum ;-)

My problem with forums is that you have to go there activily. And when
there is no posting some time, you will forget it.

Further, I like to write messages in my own application, and not in a
webinterface what is different on every forum.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

http://www.vandervlis.nl/