[X2go-dev] Problems after installing x2go 3.01 RESOLVED

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Fri Jul 31 14:11:32 CEST 2009

Oleksandr Shneyder schreef:
> Hello Paul,
> unfortunately I cannot say what is your problem. Try to remove
> x2goserver package with apt-get --purge remove x2goserver and install it
> again. I will upload new x2go packages today at evening. Try to install
> it later from our repository.

Hello Oleksandr,

The problem is gone. It was a locking problem of the ~/.Xauthority file.
The file was owned by root, maybe because I executed x2gostartagent as
root. Helpfull was the file ~/.xsession-errors,

Is it an idea to publish info about new beta-versions in this x2go-dev list?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/