[X2go-dev] Problems after installing x2go 3.01

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Thu Jul 30 17:38:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

I installed x2go 3.01 (a beta) with dates from 16-22 juli.
First everything worked fine and some bugs where gone, like the
keyboard-bug. I installed "x2goserver-home" too.

But now x2go does not work anymore. I cannot get a connection. Maybe it
was after I executed by mistake this script: /usr/bin/x2gostartagent.
I rebooted the machine, the problem is not gone.

It is difficult to copy some of the error-messages of the KDE-client
because they are gone very fast, but I saw this kind of things while
connecting to localhost:

Error: Failure negotiating the session in stage '7'.
Error: Wrong version or invalid session authentication cookie.
Session: Terminating session at 'Thu Jul 30 09:48:31 2009'.
Session: Session terminated at 'Thu Jul 30 09:48:31 2009'.
or:
Info: Using ZLIB data compression 1/1/32.
Info: Using ZLIB stream compression 4/4.
Info: No suitable cache file found.
Info: Forwarding X11 connections to display ':0.0'.
Session: Session started at 'Thu Jul 30 09:51:00 2009'.
Warning: Protocol mismatch or no X authentication data.
or:
(...)  reaching a usable state.
Info: This can be due to the local X server refusing access to the client.
Info: Please check authorization provided by the remote X application.
Session: Session terminated at 'Thu Jul 30 09:53:13 2009'.

When I connect from a laptop with the GTK-client I get an error:
cat /home/paul/.x2go/C-.../cmdoutput  file does not excist.

Is there a better way to get the log?
Is there a way to let the server log?

Maybe it is important to tell that I have a multiseat X setup here, but
before x2go did work without problem.
(A multseat setup is a computer what can be used by more then one
person. In my situation there are 2 monitors, 2 keyboards, 2 mouses. You
can configure it in gdm.conf and xorg.conf.)

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/