[X2go-dev] Fullscreen mode and switching applications

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Jul 29 16:40:25 CEST 2009

Alexander.Kuchler at pruftechnik.com schreef:

> Dear all,
>
> I installed X2Go client for windows V 3.00-1.
> When opening a session in fullscreen mode it's not possible to switch to
> any other windows application by pressing [Alt]-[Tab]. Pressing this
> combination presents the Window Taskswitch Dialog but selecting another
> application is doing nothing. The X2Go Session stays in the foreground.
>
> Is there any other possiblity to switch the active window?

What I do is right-click in the right-upper corner of the screen, then
the X2go session is then minimized and you can switch to other apps.

You can also use ctrl-alt-m.

There are more keyboard shortcuts, look here:
http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR03C00172
Not sure everything works with X2go.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.