[X2go-dev] x2go in cameroon

kamerun@immerda.ch lug.limbe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 21:05:25 CET 2009

hello all,

first thank you for the answers and encouragement, we (my cameroonian
friends and i) are still struugling to build y2to network and it works,
but...

i work with pcengines.ch alix board (www.pcengines.ch) as pxe client
with a x2go-home (ubuntu 9.10 without ldap). it works until the graphics
and it stops.

the lcd monitor shows

frequence fH 89 khz (red) frequence fV 59.8 hz

and the fH is written in red, i suppose the frequency is to high

i run puppy on the client and i have xwindow, so i copy the xorg.conf
file to /opt/thinclient.../etcX11/xorg.conf

but the graphics does not come at all

i copy than the xorg.conf from the virtual machine (i send it as attach)
and it works, but...

the graphic from the browser are not coming well when i put "verbindung"
on lan, i get some pictures (for example google start page with blue
turkis colour. one person ask me to to make a screenshot, but ... o the
screen shot it is "normal" (no turkis colour).

i ask www.pcengines.ch and i recieve a documentation, (i send it as
attach), i test it, but it was not working, may be i made a mistake, i
test many configuration, but no success.

i had a similar problem with ltsp and i had to put in lts.conf
X_MODE_0 = 1024x768

i am looking now for a long if there is such a file in x2go, i did not
find, so i want to configure a client, where can i put configuration i want?

ok after many tests, i give up and hope somebody can help us

warm salutations (if somebody would like to have sun, just mail us, we
have sun, warm!!!!

michel