[X2go-dev] X2GO Thinclient enviroment setup

Sven Strickroth sven.strickroth at tu-clausthal.de
Thu Dec 24 16:02:41 CET 2009

Hi,

Am 24.12.2009 14:32 schrieb jasper van der marel:
> > When a user tries to login I get
> > brief moment a blank screen and the user returns to the menu. When I
> > try to use the x2go client on  the server itself I can
> > login with username//password but I cannot login when I try to use the
> > LDAP option in the client.

I've the same problem here (and reported it to the authors a few weeks
ago). The problem occoured after I upgraded the x2goclient-packages on
my nfs-root-environment.

I had a backup and could restore it (with x2goclient-3.01-3 it works fine).

--
Best regards,
 Sven                              mailto:sven at clamav.net
 ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit   http://www.clamav.net