[X2go-dev] x2go and ssh-key based login

jasper van der marel jaspervandermarel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 16:43:43 CET 2009

Hi Robin,

Just tweaked a little more and it works like you described it.
It seems the ssh key had to many rights when transfered to the Windows desktop.
I can now log in with an encrypted ssh-key by filling in the password
field of the user.
Many thanks for the solution.

With kind regards,

Jasper van der Marel