[X2Go-Commits] [[X2Go Wiki]] page changed: doc:howto:tce
wiki-admin at x2go.org
wiki-admin at x2go.org
Tue Dec 4 22:13:39 CET 2018
A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:
Date : 2018/12/04 21:13
Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.9) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/3.4 Firefox/52.9 PaleMoon/27.9.4
IP-Address : 220.127.116.11
Hostname : HSI-KBW-149-172-203-221.hsi13.kabel-badenwuerttemberg.de
Old Revision: https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:tce?rev=1525082590
New Revision: https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:howto:tce
Edit Summary: [List of open ToDos/FIXMEs for this page] - tested nottyautologon
User : stefanbaur
@@ -1129,10 +1129,8 @@
* /usr/share/x2go-tcebuilder/template-scripts (scripts we ship, with a big fat header that they should not be changed, but copied)
* store the results somewhere under /var/lib/x2go-tcebuilder/ or whatever the proper place according to FHS and Debian would be
* turning it into a package would mean we could add dependencies as well, so the manual apt-get install would not be neccessary
* additional scripts
could be added that work "automagically" if there's no PXE/TFTP/HTTP/FTP server yet - maybe in a separate package x2go-tce-setup-aids.deb which then has dependencies on atftpd and apache|lighttpd, ...
- FIXME To be checked: Does the live-config "builtin" command ''live-config.nottyautologin'' do the same as our ''nouser'' command? If yes, ''nouser'' could be removed. Note that ''live-config.nottyautologin'' **might** mean "there's a login prompt, but you just need to enter username ''user'' and password ''live'' to login" - this is not what we want. We need a solution to entirely block user logons.
FIXME autodetection for SSH Private Keys might need some more bells and whistles.
<del>For USB media, this may require adding an automounter.</del>
* how about a script that patches the sessions file to enable autologin for all sessions when keys have been found?
@@ -1188,4 +1186,8 @@
FIXME ''bg='' and ''branding='' are currently unsupported in MiniDesktop-Mode. Adding
support for these doesn't need many tuits. A third option for the desktop background could be added as well - possibly for regular TCE mode as well, overriding our default blue.
FIXME <del>''homepageurl='' (only available in MiniDesktop-Mode) is currently undocumented. Supports multiple URLs separated with pipes.</del>
+ <note>The live-config "builtin" command ''live-config.nottyautologin'' does not do the same as our ''nouser'' command. ''live-config.nottyautologin'' means "there's a login prompt, but you just need to enter username ''user'' and password ''live'' to login" - this is not what we want. We need a solution to entirely block user logons.
This mail was generated by DokuWiki at
More information about the x2go-commits