Build Host (Japsand) Updated to Debian Stretch

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Aug 24 12:42:54 CEST 2017

Dear all

a few weeks ago I took the opportunity and updated our build host to Debian Stretch.

Build failures of *SUSE packages due to a newer version of obs-build were fixed
subsequently. We're now running a customized version with backported fixes and
commits from the upstream obs-build repository pulled in.

The environment powering wiki.x2go.org has also been updated.

All systems should be working normally.

As always, if you encounter broken packages or inconsistencies in repositories,
please file a bug report with X2Go BTS[1].

Mihai

[1] http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:bugs